# Report problems
This document will teach you how to report problems.
For problems that are limited to a specific app (such as unable to find pictures in the app), there is a high probability that your settings is incorrect. Please try to read other documents to learn how to set correctly.
- Make sure you are using recent versions of app
- Describe app version (e.g., v4.1.6.r2361)
- Describe your problem clearly
- Attach the log of the problem (if possible, indicate the approximate time when the problem occurred)
- Send to [email protected]
If the returns do not meet the requirements, there is a high chance that you will not receive replies.
# How to grab the log
You can use the in-app logcat (the upper right corner of the home page - Logcat) to grab the log.
Note that to capture meaningful logs, you need to reproduce the problem after starting the log.
# Unable enter the system
If you cannot enter the system, you need to grab the log through adb (requires to connect to a computer). You need to search for how to use adb by yourself.
Connect USB during the boot process, and execute
adb logcat > 1.txt immediately after adb is connect.