# Why Enhanced mode is necessary?
Enhanced mode provides the following features:
- No longer relying on
logcatto detect app process creation
- Avoid the problem that the app will not be isolated for a short period of time due to the possible delay of the log
- Avoid the problem that the log is disable (e.g., Huawei EMUI disable log on boot)
- Start on boot
- Avoid the problem that custom systems block start on boot (including but not limited to MIUI)
- Block system remount
- Avoid remount triggered by the behavior of custom systems making the isolation invalid (e.g., MIUI 11)
- Record file access behavior for apps
- Modify/fix some of the app’s behavior to ensure that the app is functioning properly
# Performance impact
"Enhanced mode" only has a performance impact that can be ignored.